Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Hoh Tribe
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1328 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007 S.1200 Indian Health Care Improvement Act Amendments of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 25 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hoh Tribe" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Hoh Tribe
- Toggle 5 FWS Bull Trout Revised Critical Habitat 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA Water Quality Standards for Oregon. 2003
- Toggle 3 NOAA Management Plan/Regulations of the Olympic Coast National Marine Sanctuary 2008
- Toggle 2 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants: Proposed Rulemaking to Designate Critical Habitat for the Threatened Southern Distinct Population Segment of North American Green Sturgeon 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Federal Implementation Plans under the Clean Air Act for Indian Reservations in Idaho, Oregon and Washington 2004
- Toggle 1 EPA Request for Public Comment on the Agency’s 18 DRAFT Program and Regional Climate Change Adaptation Implementation Strategies. 2013
- Toggle 1 HHS Regional Extension Program 2009
- Toggle 1 EPA Revised NSPS for New Residential Wood Heaters 2009
- Toggle 1 NOAA Pacific Coast Groundfish Fishery; 2013 Tribal Allocation for Pacific Whiting 2013
- Toggle 1 NOAA Marine Mammals; Subsistence Taking of Northern Fur Seals; St. George Island, Alaska 2013