Hobbs, Straus et al
Campaign Finance$39,400 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Hobbs, Straus et al
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Lytton Band of Pomo Indians $190,000 Oglala Sioux Tribe $130,000 United South & Eastern Tribes $110,000 Navajo Hopi Land Commission Office $110,000 Pueblo of Santa Clara $80,000 Maniilaq Assn $70,000 Seminole Tribe of Florida $50,000 Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians $40,000 Pueblo de Cochiti $40,000 Pueblo de Cochiti $40,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2444 Department of the Interior Tribal Self-Governance Act of 2011 H.R.1291 To amend the Act of June 18, 1934, to reaffirm the authority of the Secretary of the Interior to take land into trust for Indian tribes, and for other purposes. H.R.2584 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.703 HEARTH Act of 2011 S.872 A bill to amend the Omnibus Indian Advancement Act to modify the date as of which certain tribal land of the Lytton Rancheria of California is considered to be held in trust and to provide for the conduct of certain activities on the land. H.R.443 To provide for the conveyance of certain property from the United States to the Maniilaq Association located in Kotzebue, Alaska. H.R.2903 Integrated Public Alert and Warning System Modernization Act of 2012 H.R.4970 Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2012 S.2283 A bill to amend the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act to include procedures for requests from Indian tribes for a major disaster or emergency declaration, and for other purposes. H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hobbs, Straus et al" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Hobbs, Straus et al
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Hobbs, Straus et al
- Toggle 2 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 1 FTA Fiscal Year 2013 Public Transportation on Indian Reservation Program 2012
- Toggle 1 DOI DOI Regulatory Review 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicaid Program; Covered Outpatient Drugs (CMS-2345-P) 2012
- Toggle 1 DOC American Indian and Alaska Native Consultation and Coordination Policy 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NESHAP for Primary Aluminum Production Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Group IV Polymers and Resins, Pesticide Active Ingredient Production, and Polyether Polyols Production Risk and Technology Review 2011