David Hill is a former professional rugby league footballer of the 1960s and '70s who at representative level has played for Great Britain, and at club level for Wigan, playing at Stand-off/Five-Eighth, i.e. number 6.
Campaign Finance$63,209 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Hill, David
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Psychological Assn Practice Org $70,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.483 Medicare Mental Health Access Act H.R.831 To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for treatment of clinical psychologists as physicians for purposes of furnishing clinical psychologist services under the Medicare Program. S.539 Behavioral Health Information Technology Act of 2011 H.R.6043 Behavioral Health Information Technology Act of 2012 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.431 To eliminate automatic pay adjustments for Members of Congress, and for other purposes. H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hill, David" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Hill, David
- Toggle 8 Implementation of the Shark Conservation Act of 2010 2012
- Toggle 1 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 USCIS Provisional Unlawful Presence Waivers of Inadmissibility for Certain Immediate Relatives 2012
- Toggle 1 WHD Child Labor Regulations, Orders and Statements of Interpretation; Child Labor Violations—Civil Money Penalties 2011
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program; Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Four Central Texas Salamanders 2012
- Toggle 1 WHD Application of the Fair Labor Standards Act to Domestic Service 2011
- Toggle 1 TSCA Section 21 Petition on Chemical Substances and Mixtures Used in Oil and Gas Exploration or Production 2011
- Toggle 1 FWS Termination of the Southern Sea Otter Translocation Program 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Air Quality Implementation Plans; State of Montana; Revisions to Subchapter 7; Exclusions for De Minimus Changes 2011