Campaign Finance$2,387,073 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of HEB Grocery
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Food Industry,
- Health Issues,
- Trucking & Shipping,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1799 Safe and Efficient Transportation Act of 2009 H.R.763 Safe and Efficient Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.2749 Food Safety Enhancement Act of 2009 S.216 Food Safety Accountability Act of 2011 S.510 FDA Food Safety Modernization Act H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 S.560 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009 S.747 Safe and Efficient Transportation Act of 2011 S.3240 Farm bill
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "HEB Grocery" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for HEB Grocery
- Toggle 2 FMCSA SSC - In the Matter of Accent Movers, Inc. - Field Administrator's Consent ot Request for Hearing 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA TX027 Texas: Control of Air Pollution from Motor Vehicles, Mobile Source Incentive Programs: Texas Emission Reduction Plan (TERP) 2005
- Toggle 1 NRC Notice of Availability of Draft Environmental Impact Statement 2010
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Control of Emissions from Non-Road Large Spark-Ignition (SI) Engines, Recreational Engines (Marine and Land-Based), and Highway Motorcycles. 2001
Advisory Committees2 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.