Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Assn $290,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Government Issues,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.474 Small Business Regulatory Freedom Act of 2011 S.1030 Freedom from Restrictive Excessive Executive Demands and Onerous Mandates Act of 2011 H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Assn
- Toggle 8 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Direct Heating Equipment 2011
- Toggle 2 EERE Energy Efficiency Program: Test Procedures for Residential Water Heaters, Direct Heating Equipment and Pool Heaters 2011
- Toggle 2 CPSC Petitions Requesting Safeguards for Glass Fronts of Gas Vented Fireplaces 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE Reducing Regulatory Burden 2011
- Toggle 1 CPSC Fire Pots and Gel Fuel; Advance Notice of Proposed Rulemaking; Request for Comments and Information 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Hearth, Patio & Barbecue Assn
- Toggle 9 EERE Energy Conservation Program: Energy Conservation Standards for Direct Heating Equipment 2011
- Toggle 3 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2011
- Toggle 1 EERE Energy Efficiency Program: Test Procedures for Residential Water Heaters, Direct Heating Equipment and Pool Heaters 2011
- Toggle 1 CPSC Petitions Requesting Safeguards for Glass Fronts of Gas Vented Fireplaces 2011
- Toggle 1 USCBP Inadmissibility of Consumer Products and Industrial Equipment Noncompliant with Applicable Energy Conservation and Labeling Standards 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Improving Regulations: General 2011