Healthcare Institute of New Jersey
Campaign Finance$77,600 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Healthcare Institute of New Jersey
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Healthcare Institute of New Jersey $3,829,441
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Consumer Product Safety
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2190 Medicare Drug Savings Act of 2011 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.452 Medicare Decisions Accountability Act of 2011 S.668 Health Care Bureaucrats Elimination Act H.R.436 Protect Medical Innovation Act of 2011 H.R.1249 America Invents Act H.R.2638 Border Infrastructure and Technology Modernizat S.23 Patent Reform Act of 2011 S.262 A bill to repeal the excise tax on medical device manufacturers. S.515 Patent Reform Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Healthcare Institute of New Jersey" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Healthcare Institute of New Jersey
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Healthcare Institute of New Jersey
- Toggle 1 DOT 2007 U.S.-China Frequency Allocation Proceeding 2006
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare Program: Hospital Value-Based Purchasing Program 2011
- Toggle 1 IRS Branded Prescription Drug Fee 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health 510(k) Working Group Preliminary Report and Recommendations; Availability for Comment 2010
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests (CMS-5060-P) 2011
- Toggle 1 510(k) Device Modifications: Deciding When to Submit a 510(k) for a Change to an Existing Device; Public Meeting; Request for Comments 2013