Healthcare Distribution Management Assn
Campaign Finance$3,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Healthcare Distribution Management Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Healthcare Distribution Management Assn $2,103,819
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.905 To amend part B of title XVIII of the Social Security Act to exclude customary prompt pay discounts from manufacturers to wholesalers from the average sales price for drugs and biologicals under Medicare. H.R.1065 Pill Mill Crackdown Act of 2011 S.733 A bill to amend part B of title XVIII of the Social Security Act to exclude customary prompt pay discounts from manufacturers to wholesalers from the average sales price for drugs and biologicals under Medicare. H.R.866 National All Schedules Prescription Electronic Reporting Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act S.507 Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act of 2011 H.R.147 Prescription Drug Affordability Act S.319 Pharmaceutical Market Access and Drug Safety Act of 2011 H.R.2245 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act of 2011 S.1002 Safe Doses Act
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets; Submitted to 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Healthcare Distribution Management Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Healthcare Distribution Management Assn
- Toggle 1 DOT Regulatory Enforcement and Compliance Data (Draft Preliminary Plan for Implementation of The President’s Memorandum dated January 18, 2011) 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Agency Information Collection Activities; Proposed Collection: Comment Request: Prescription Drug Product Labeling: Medication Guide Requirements 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Reverse Logistics 2011
- Toggle 1 DEA Controlled Substances and List I Chemical Registration and Reregistration Fees 2011
- Toggle 1 DEA Disposal of Controlled Substances 2012
- Toggle 1 DOJ Preliminary Plan for Retrospective Analysis of Existing Rules 2011
- Toggle 1 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Periodic Review of Existing Regulations; Retrospective Review Under Executive Order 13563 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Establishing Timeframes for Implementation of Product Safety Labeling Changes; Request for Comments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Removal of 21 CFR 203.50(a), Requirements Related to the Prescription Drug Marketing Act; Opportunity for Public Comment 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Healthcare Distribution Management Assn
- Toggle 4 FDA Unique Device Identification System; Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicaid Program; Covered Outpatient Drugs (CMS-2345-P) 2012
- Toggle 3 NLRB Proposed rule amending representation-case procedures 2011
- Toggle 3 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Reverse Logistics 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Using Innovative Technologies and Other Conditions of Safe Use To Expand Which Drug Products Can Be Considered Nonprescription 2012
- Toggle 2 DEA Controlled Substances and List I Chemical Registration and Reregistration Fees 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA Definition of "Waters of the United States" Under the Clean Water Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting 2012
- Toggle 1 DEA Disposal of Controlled Substances 2012
- Toggle 1 CMS Medicare, Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Programs; Transparency Reports and Reporting of Physician Ownership or Investment Interests (CMS-5060-P) 2011