Healthcare Distribution Management Assn
Campaign Finance$55,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Healthcare Distribution Management Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Healthcare Distribution Management Assn $8,032,492
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Law Enforcement & Crime,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.905 To amend part B of title XVIII of the Social Security Act to exclude customary prompt pay discounts from manufacturers to wholesalers from the average sales price for drugs and biologicals under Medicare. H.R.1065 Pill Mill Crackdown Act of 2011 S.733 A bill to amend part B of title XVIII of the Social Security Act to exclude customary prompt pay discounts from manufacturers to wholesalers from the average sales price for drugs and biologicals under Medicare. S.525 Pharmaceutical Market Access and Drug Safety Act of 2009 H.R.866 National All Schedules Prescription Electronic Reporting Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.296 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act S.507 Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention and Treatment Act of 2011 H.R.147 Prescription Drug Affordability Act S.319 Pharmaceutical Market Access and Drug Safety Act of 2011 H.R.2245 Preserving Access to Life-Saving Medications Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 77 dockets; Submitted to 43 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Healthcare Distribution Management Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Healthcare Distribution Management Assn
- Toggle 4 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies for Certain Opioid Drugs; Notice of Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 2 OSHA Musculoskeletal Disorder (MSD) Column 2009
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Format and Content of Proposed Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies (REMS), REMS Assessments, and Proposed REMS Modifications; Availability 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Prescription Drug User Fee Act; Public Meeting 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA FDA Transparency Task Force; Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 2 FDA Content and Format of Labeling for Human Prescription Drug and Biological Products; Requirements for Pregnancy and Lactation Labeling 2006
- Toggle 2 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies; Notice of Public Meeting; Reopening of Comment Period 2010
- Toggle 2 DEA New Single-Sheet Format for U.S. Official Order Form for Schedule I and II Controlled Substances (DEA Form 222) 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Determination of System Attributes for the Tracking and Tracing of Prescription Drugs; Public Workshop 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Healthcare Distribution Management Assn
- Toggle 16 FDA Unique Device Identification System; Proposed Rule 2011
- Toggle 11 FDA Requirements for Foreign and Domestic Establishment Registration and Listing for Human Drugs, Including Drugs that are Regulated Under a Biologics License Application, and Animal Drugs 2005
- Toggle 8 PHMSA Hazardous Materials: Harmonization with International Standards 2009
- Toggle 8 CMS Medicare Part B -- Competitive Acquisition of Outpatient Drugs and Biologicals 2010
- Toggle 6 CMS Medicaid Prescription Drugs Average Manufacture Price 2010
- Toggle 6 FDA Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies for Certain Opioid Drugs; Notice of Public Meeting 2009
- Toggle 4 FDA Unique Device Identification 2006
- Toggle 4 EPA Amendment to the Universal Waste Rule: Addition of Pharmaceuticals 2007
- Toggle 4 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2007 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicaid Program; Covered Outpatient Drugs (CMS-2345-P) 2012