Health Physics Society
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Health Physics Society
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.99 American Medical Isotopes Production Act of 2011 H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.2012 Foster Care Mentoring Act of 2011 S.1320 Nuclear Fuel Storage Improvement Act of 2011 S.1394 A bill to allow a Commissioner of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission to continue to serve on the Commission if a successor is not appointed and confirmed in a timely manner. H.R.5325 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 S.2465 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.J.RES.44 Further Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011 S.1320 Energy-Efficient Manufactured Housing Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 31 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Health Physics Society" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Health Physics Society
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Health Physics Society
- Toggle 10 NRC Petitions for Rulemaking Related to Safety and Environmental Implications of the Fukushima Task Force Report 2011
- Toggle 4 NRC State-of-the-Art Reactor Consequence Analyses Reports 2012
- Toggle 3 NRC Incorporation of Risk Management Concepts in Regulatory Programs 2011
- Toggle 2 NRC Disposal of Unique Waste Streams 2011
- Toggle 2 NRC Issuance and Availability of Draft Regulatory Guide 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Draft Toxicological Review of vanadium Pentoxide: In Support of Summary Information on the integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) 2011
- Toggle 2 Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 NRC Emergency Onsite Response Capabilities 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revising Underground Storage Tank Regulations - Revisions to existing requirements and new requirements for secondary containment and operator training 2011