Campaign Finance$318,255 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Health Partners
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Health Partners $2,056,469
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1497 Medicare Cost Contract Extension Act of 2011 H.R.2770 Medicare Cost Contract Extension Act of 2011 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act H.R.4050 Medicare Cost Contract Extension and Refinement Act of 2005 S.130 Medicare Cost Contract Extension and Refinement Act of 2007 S.2258 Third Higher Education Extension Act of 2007 H.R.1990 Medicare Cost Contract Extension and Refinement Act of 2007 H.R.1991
RegulationsMentioned in 198 dockets; Submitted to 11 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Health Partners" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Health Partners
- Toggle 2 HHS State Requirements for Exchange--Reinsurance and Risk Adjustments 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Revoke the GRAS Standing of the Food Additive Monosodium Glutamate 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Medical Devices: Neurological Devices; Electroconvulsive Therapy Device; Establishing a Public Docket 2009
- Toggle 1 FDA Approaches to Reducing Sodium Consumption 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Treat Weight Loss Claims for Dietary Supplements as Disease Claims 2008
- Toggle 1 HIPAA Privacy Rule and the National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS) 2013
- Toggle 1 EBSA Incentives for Nondiscriminatory Wellness Programs in Group Health Plans 2012
- Toggle 1 DEA Controlled Substances and List I Chemical Registration and Reregistration Fees 2011
- Toggle 1 SSA Supplemental Security Income and Homeless Individuals 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Joint Meeting of the Drug Safety and Risk Management Advisory Committee, Nonprescription Drugs Advisory Committee, and the Anesthetic and Life Support Drugs Advisory Committee; Notice of Meeting. 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Health Partners
- Toggle 13 FDA Current Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls For Human Food 2011
- Toggle 13 FDA Standards for the Growing, Harvesting, Packing and Holding of Produce for Human Consumption 2011
- Toggle 13 FDA Section 301. Foreign Supplier Verification Program 2011
- Toggle 6 EPA Preliminary 2006 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2004
- Toggle 6 FDA Emerging Clostridial Disease; Public Workshop 2006
- Toggle 6 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 5 USDA Task Force on Childhood Obesity 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 4 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Electronic Health Record Incentive Program 2009
- Toggle 4 HUD FR–5555–N–01 Safe and Healthy Homes Investment Partnerships: Request for Comments 2011
Advisory Committees8 people on 5 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Health Partners" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Health and Human Services 7 people on 4 committees
- Toggle Department of Defense 1 person on 1 committee