Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.5270 Improving Access to Workers' Compensation for Injured Federal Workers Act H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.223 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Toggle 5 FAA Proposed Modification of the Atlanta Class B Airspace Area; GA 2011
- Toggle 4 FAA 16-12-09 Virginia One Development, LLC, Avery Park Partners, LLC d/b/a Avery Park, DSH Diplomat, LLC, d/b/a Diplomat Townhomes, Colony Creek, LLC, and Crossings Townhomes, LLC vs. The City of Atlanta, Georgia 2012
- Toggle 1 FTC Proposed Consent Agreements: Hertz Global Holdings, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 1 CDC Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement, Public Scoping Meeting and request for comments 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Nondiscrimination on the Basis of Disability in Programs or Activities Receiving Federal Financial Assistance (U.S. Airports) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations for the 2012 PM2.5 Standards 2012