Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Homeland Security
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.5270 Improving Access to Workers' Compensation for Injured Federal Workers Act H.R.1586 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.1451 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.1105 Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2009 H.R.1669 Federal Municipal Bond Marketing Support and Securitization Act of 2009 H.R.2200 Transportation Security Administration Authorization Act H.R.2881 Kenny Callahan Act
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport
- Toggle 2 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 FAA Atlanta's Favorite Transportation, Inc. vs. Atlanta Hartsfield Jackson International Airport - Complaint 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA Safety Management System for Certificated Airports 2010
- Toggle 1 DOT Animal Legal Defense Fund - Petition to Amend 14 C.F.R. Section 234.13 - Air Carriers Regarding Incidents Involving Animals During Air Transport 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Hard and Decorative Chromium Electroplating and Chromium Anodizing Tanks; Group I Polymers and Resins; Marine Tank Vessel Loading Operations; Pharmaceuticals Production; The Printing and Publishing Industry; and Steel Pickling--HCl Process Facilities and Hydrochloric Acid Regeneration Plants 2010