Campaign Finance$4,750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Hart, Lorenz
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Conservative Union $138,000 American Conservative Union $138,000 Manufacturing Matters LLC $21,500 Family Pac Federal $15,000 US Business & Industry Council $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Health Issues,
- Economics & Econ Development
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1380 New Alternative Transportation to Give Americans Solutions Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 S.2008 Next Generation Television Marketplace Act of 2011 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.471 Scholarships for Opportunity and Results Act H.R.658 FAA Reauthorization and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.1259 Death Tax Repeal Permanency Act of 2011 H.R.2072 Securing American Jobs Through Exports Act of 2011 H.R.2560 Cut, Cap, and Balance Act of 2011 H.R.3675 Next Generation Television Marketplace Act