Harold Ford Group
Campaign Finance$30,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Harold Ford Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Community Oncology Alliance $520,000 Methodist Health Care System $400,000 Regional Medical Center of Memphis $140,000 Bioscrip Inc $140,000 Williams Capital Group $91,000 Blaylock, Robert Van $76,000 Samuel A. Ramirez & Company $46,000 Global Cast $30,000 SpenceWalk $30,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.733 A bill to amend part B of title XVIII of the Social Security Act to exclude customary prompt pay discounts from manufacturers to wholesalers from the average sales price for drugs and biologicals under Medicare.