Halogenated Solvents Industry Alliance
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Halogenated Solvents Industry Alliance
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Chemical Industry
RegulationsMentioned in 23 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Halogenated Solvents Industry Alliance" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Halogenated Solvents Industry Alliance
- Toggle 4 EPA Petition to Demonstrate paperwork Reduction Act Compliance of the Endocrine Disruptor Screening Program; Notice of Availability 2012
- Toggle 4 EPA Availability of Draft Chemical Risk Assessments; Public Comment Opportunity: Trichloroethylene (CASRN 79-01-6) 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Availability of Draft Chemical Risk Assessments; Public Comment Opportunity: Methylene Chloride (dichloromethane; CASRN 75-09-2) and N-Methylpyrrolidone (NMP; CASRN 872-50-4) 2012
- Toggle 3 EPA Selecting Chemicals for Priority Review Under TSCA 2011
- Toggle 1 Air Quality: Revision to Definition of Volatile Organic Compounds – Exclusion of trans 1-chloro-3,3,3-trifluoroprop-1-ene (HFO 1233zd(E)) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NESHAP for Perchloroethylene Dry Cleaning Facilities (40 CFR Part 63, Subpart M) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Draft Toxicological Reivew of Ammonia: In Support of Summary Information on the Integrated risk Information System (IRIS) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA NESHAP for Halogenated Solvent Cleaners/Halogenated Hazardous Air Pollutants (40 CFR Part 63, Subpart T) 2012
- Toggle 1 Draft Toxicological Review of Benzo[a]pyrene: In Support of Summary Information on the Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Framework for Human Health Risk Assessment to Inform Decision Making 2012