Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of H5
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Government Issues,
- Science & Technology
RegulationsMentioned in 150 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "H5" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for H5
- Toggle 9 CDC Influenza viruses containing the Hemagglutinin from the Goose/Guangdong/1/96 lineage, Request for Information and Comments 2012
- Toggle 9 APHIS National Poultry Improvement Plan and Auxiliary Provisions 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA 2013 Technical Corrections, Clarifying, and Other Amendments to Certain Provisions of the Mandatory Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2012
- Toggle 5 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Veolia ES Technical Solutions Title V Permit Modification 2012
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 3 FDA Pediatric Studies of Meropenem Conducted in Accordance with Section 409I of the Public Health Service Act 2011
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Cost Analyses of Safety Equipment Published by NHTSA 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 3 CMS Certain Preventive Services Under the Affordable Care Act 2012