Gulf LNG Energy
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Gulf LNG Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power
RegulationsMentioned in 32 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Gulf LNG Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Gulf LNG Energy
- Toggle 7 USCG TORP Terminal LP, Bienville Offshore Energy Terminal Liquefied Natural Gas Deepwater Port License Application 2006
- Toggle 4 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 4 EPA Requirements for Cooling Water Intake Structures at Phase III Facilities 2004
- Toggle 3 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 2 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Existing Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 2 FERC Meetings: Gulf LNG Energy, LLC; technical conference 2006
- Toggle 2 USCG Beacon Port LLC Liquefied Natural Gas Deep Water Port Licence Application 2005
- Toggle 1 FERC Combined Notice of Filings 2008
- Toggle 1 FERC Environmental Impact Statements; Availability, etc.: Florida Gas Transmission Co.; Transcontinental Gas Pipe Line Corp. 2008