Gulf County, FL
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Gulf County, FL
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Gulf County, FL" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Gulf County, FL
- Toggle 7 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for the Northwest Atlantic Ocean Distinct Population Segment of the Loggerhead Sea Turtle 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Anadarko S-07533 Supplemental Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Anadarko N-09626 Initial Exploration Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Anadarko N9589 Initial Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Murphy N-09602 Initial Development Operations Coordinations Document 2012
- Toggle 1 BOEM Murphy S-7485 Supplemental Exploration Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5567–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2012 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM BHP Billiton N-9617 Initial Exploration Plan 2012