Grupo Financiero Banorte
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Grupo Financiero Banorte
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Foreign Relations,
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Grupo Financiero Banorte" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Grupo Financiero Banorte
- Toggle 2 DOT Servicios Ejecutivos Continental S.A. - Exemption - Mexico-United States 2002
- Toggle 2 DOT Transporte Aereo Tecnico Ejecutivo, S.A. de C.V. - Exemption - U.S.-Mexico Charter Air Transportation 1996
- Toggle 1 FRS Proposals To Engage in Permissible Nonbanking Activities or To Acquire Companies Engaged in Permissible Nonbanking Activities 2010
- Toggle 1 EPA Web-Distributed Labeling for Pesticides 2010
- Toggle 1 FTC Delegation of Authority To Respond To Requests From Costa Ricas Ministry of Economy, Industry, and Commerce 2006
- Toggle 1 HHS Findings of Scientific Misconduct 2006
- Toggle 1 FMC Agreements Filed 2010
- Toggle 1 FRS Banks and bank holding companies: Formations, acquisitions, and mergers 2006