Groundwater Protection Council
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Groundwater Protection Council
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 10 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Groundwater Protection Council" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Groundwater Protection Council
- Toggle 6 EPA Hydraulic Fracturing Chemicals and Mixtures Under the Toxic Substances Control Act 2011
- Toggle 6 NOAA Essential Fish Habitat (EFH) Omnibus Amendments to the Fishery Management Plans for Groundfish of the Bering Sea and Aleutian Islands Management Area and Gulf of Alaska, Bering Sea/Aleutian Islands King and Tanner Crabs, Scallop Fishery off Alaska, Salmon Fisheries in the Exclusive Economic Zone off of the Coast of Alaska and Fish Resources of the Arctic Management Area. 2011
- Toggle 4 BLM Notice of Proposed Rule: Oil and Gas; Well Stimulation, Including Hydraulic Fracturing, on Federal and Indian Lands 43 CFR 3160 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA Fisheries of the Exclusive Economic Zone Off Alaska; Pacific Salmon 2011
- Toggle 1 DOE Applications for Long-Term Authorizations to Export Liquefied Natural Gas, etc.: Jordan Cove Energy Project, L.P. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Sierra Pacific Industries- Anderson Prevention of Significant Deterioration Permit Major Modification 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Health and Environmental Protection Standards for Uranium and Thorium Mill Tailings (40 CFR Part 192) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA TSCA Section 21 Petition on Chemical Substances and Mixtures Used in Oil and Gas Exploration or Production 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA UIC Permitting Guidance for Oil and Gas Hydraulic Fracturing Activities Using Diesel Fuels – Draft 2011