Grisso Consulting Group
Campaign Finance$17,000 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Grisso Consulting Group
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount American Wind Energy Assn $320,000 Children's Hospital Assn of Texas $240,000 TriWest Healthcare Alliance $45,425 Children's Medical Center of Dallas $30,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Natural Resources,
- Science & Technology,
- Veterans Affairs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1852 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 S.958 Children's Hospital GME Support Reauthorization Act of 2011 H.R.674 3% Withholding Repeal and Job Creation Act H.R.3307 American Renewable Energy Production Tax Credit Extension Act of 2011 S.89 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 S.164 Withholding Tax Relief Act of 2011 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012