Greater New York Hospital Assn
Campaign Finance$4,509,461 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Bundled ContributionsMoney raised by the firm from multiple donors on behalf of the recipient. The firm's own contributions are not included.
Recipient Lobbyist Amount Charles E. Schumer Lee H. Perlman $176,700 Democratic Senatorial Campaign Cmte Kenneth E. Raske $162,300 New York Senate 2010 Kenneth E. Raske $39,350
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Greater New York Hospital Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Greater New York Hospital Assn $14,730,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.3962 Affordable Health Care for America Act S.1679 Affordable Health Choices Act H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 H.R.4851 Continuing Extension Act of 2010 S.3153 Continuing Extension Act of 2010 H.R.5 Help Efficient, Accessible, Low-cost, Timely Healthcare (HEALTH) Act of 2011 H.R.2 Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 79 dockets; Submitted to 14 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Greater New York Hospital Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Greater New York Hospital Assn
- Toggle 1 HHS HIPAA Privacy Rule Accounting of Disclosures under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Unique Device Identification; Public Workshop; Request for Comments 2008
- Toggle 1 HRSA Designation of Medically Underserved Populations and Health Professional Shortage Areas 2008
- Toggle 1 HHS Breach Notification Interim Final Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Infectious Substances 1993
- Toggle 1 HHS Modifications to the HIPAA Privacy, Security, and Enforcement Rules Under the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act; Proposed Rule 2010
- Toggle 1 IRS Additional Requirements for Charitable Hospitals 2012
- Toggle 1 HHSIG Solicitation of Information and Recommendations for Supplementing the Guidance Provided in the Special Advisory Bulletin on the Effect of Exclusion from Participation in Federal Health Care Programs 2010
- Toggle 1 HHS Guidance Specifying the Technologies and Methodologies That Render Protected Health Information Unusable, Unreadable, or Indecipherable to Unauthorized Individuals for Purposes of the Breach Notification Requirements Under Section 13402 of the HITECH Act; Request for Information 2009
- Toggle 1 AHRQ PSO NPRM 2008
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Greater New York Hospital Assn
- Toggle 11 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2008 Rates 2010
- Toggle 7 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2006 Rates 2010
- Toggle 7 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2007 Rates 2010
- Toggle 4 CMS Changes to the Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems and FY 2005 Rates 2010
- Toggle 3 Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System and Fiscal Year 2014 Rates; Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers; Hospital Conditions of Participation 2013
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicaid Graduate Medical Education 2010
- Toggle 3 OSHA TUBERCULOSIS 2006
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare and Medicaid Programs; Electronic Health Record Incentive Program 2009
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Hospital Inpatient Prospective Payment Systems for Acute Care Hospitals and the Long-Term Care Hospital Prospective Payment System and Fiscal Year 2013 Rates; Hospitals’ Resident Caps for Graduate Medical Education Payment Purposes; Quality Reporting Requirements for Specific Providers and for Ambulatory Surgical Centers 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010