Greater Houston Partnership
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Greater Houston Partnership
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Science & Technology,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.14 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012 H.R.4348 Transportation Research and Innovative Technology Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Greater Houston Partnership" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Greater Houston Partnership
- Toggle 2 EPA Proposed Consent Decree in Sierra Club v. Jackson, No. 1: 12-cv-00012 (D. D.C.) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Nonconformance Penalties for On-highway Heavy-Duty Diesel Engines 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed consent decree in American Lung Association et al. v. EPA, No. 1:12-cv-00243-RLW (D. D.C.) and consolidated case. 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutant Emissions: Group IV Polymers and Resins, Pesticide Active Ingredient Production, and Polyether Polyols Production Risk and Technology Review 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA NESHAP for Primary Aluminum Production Amendments Based on the Risk and Technology Review 2011