Grand Canyon Trust
Campaign Finance$144,737 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Grand Canyon Trust
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Environment & Superfund
RegulationsMentioned in 128 dockets; Submitted to 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Grand Canyon Trust" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Grand Canyon Trust
- Toggle 3 BLM Land Withdrawals; Removal of Regulations Covering Emergency Withdrawals 2008
- Toggle 3 FAA Noise Limitation for Aircraft Operations in the Vicinity of Grand Canyon National Park 2003
- Toggle 2 FAA Lake Meade National Recreation Area 2004
- Toggle 1 Oil and Gas; Hydraulic Fracturing on Federal and Indian Lands 2013
- Toggle 1 FAA Notice of Intent to Prepare and Environmental Impact Statement and Public Scoping for Grand Canyon Overflights 2005
- Toggle 1 Oil Shale Management -- General 2013
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Grand Canyon Trust
- Toggle 15 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; State of Colorado; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2011
- Toggle 14 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Utility Air Toxics; Clean Air Mercury Rule (CAMR) 2002
- Toggle 13 EPA Proposed Consent Decree in Desert Rock Energy Company, LLC, et al. v. EPA, No. 08-872 (S.D. TX). 2008
- Toggle 11 EPA Nevada Regional Haze State Implementation Plan, November 18, 2009 2011
- Toggle 11 EPA NM041 Federal Implementation for Interstate Transport of Pollution Affecting Visibility and Best Available Retrofit Technology Determination; New Mexico 2010
- Toggle 10 EPA Approval and Promulgation of Implementation Plans; Arizona; Regional Haze State Implementation Plan: FIP 2012
- Toggle 10 EPA NM031 New Mexico State Regional Haze SIP 2009
- Toggle 9 EPA Approval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; Navajo Nation; Regional Haze Requirements for Navajo Generating Station 2013
- Toggle 9 FAA Noise Limitation for Aircraft Operations in the Vicinity of Grand Canyon National Park 2003
- Toggle 8 FAA Modification of the Dimension of the Grand Canyon National Park Special Flight Rules Area and Flight Free Zones 1999
Advisory Committees8 people on 5 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Grand Canyon Trust" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of the Interior 6 people on 3 committees
- Toggle Department of Agriculture 2 people on 2 committees