Goodyear Tire & Rubber
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Goodyear Tire & Rubber
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Goodyear Tire & Rubber $4,430,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
- Roads & Highways,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Automotive Industry,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2250 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 H.R.4196 To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the allowance for bonus depreciation for certain business assets. S.1392 EPA Regulatory Relief Act of 2011 S.2240 A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend the allowance for bonus depreciation for certain business assets. H.R.3630 Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2011 S.1813 MAP-21 H.R.3123 American Job Creation and Investment Act of 2011 S.453 Motorcoach Enhanced Safety Act of 2011 S.2237 Small Business Jobs and Tax Relief Act S.1449 Mariah's Act
RegulationsMentioned in 8 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Goodyear Tire & Rubber" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Goodyear Tire & Rubber
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Goodyear Tire & Rubber
- Toggle 3 EPA None Unknown
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Notice of Inconsequential Noncompliance for Certain Goodyear Wrangler AT/S LT275/65R18 Tires 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Request that FDA Confirm That it Will not Accept for Filing,File, Approve or Discuss With any Prospective Applicant a Product That Cites, as its Reference Product, BLA 125057 for Humira® (adalimumab) or Any other Product for which BLA was Submitted to FDA Prior March 23, 2010 2012
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company regarding Goodyear Assurance ComforTread Touring passenger car replacement Tires 2011
- Toggle 1 Ohio SO2 rules, Chapter 3745-18 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Petition for Rulemaking 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA TX118 Texas Revisions to the New Source Review (NSR) State Implementation Plan (SIP); Antibacksliding of Major NSR SIP Requirements for the One-Hour Ozone National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS); Major Nonattainment NSR (NNSR) SIP Requirements for the 1997 Eight-Hour Ozone NAAQS; and Major NSR Reform Program 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Petition Requesting to Improve Transparency With Regard to Combination Products 2012