Campaign Finance$750 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Globus Medical
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Health Issues,
- Medicare & Medicaid
RegulationsMentioned in 15 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Globus Medical" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Globus Medical
- Toggle 3 FDA Globus Medical, Inc.; Premarket Approval of Secure-C Artificial Cervical Disc P100003, Approved 9/28/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA TriVascular, Inc.; Premarket Approval of Ovation Abdominal Stent Graft System P120006 - Approved 10/5/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA NuVasive, Inc.; Premarket Approval ofPCM® Cervical Disc System P100012- Approved 10/26/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA InSightec, Inc., Premarket Approval of InSightec ExAblate® System P110039, Approved 10/18/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Paradigm Spine, LLC., Premarket Approval of coflex® Interlaminar Technology P110008, Approved 10/17/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Cordis Corporation; Premarket Approval of S.M.A.R.T.® CONTROL® and S.M.A.R.T.® Vascular Stent Systems P120002, Approved 11/7/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Abbott Laboratories; Premarket Approval of ARCHITECT AFP Assay, ATCHITECT AFP Calibrators and ARCHITECT AFP Controls P120008, Approved 11/28/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Edwards Lifesciences, LLC, Premarket Approval of Edwards SAPIEN™ Transcatheter Heart Valve P110021, Approved 10/19/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Cameron Health, Inc., Premarket Approval of Subcutaneous Implantable Defibrillator (S-ICD®) System P110042, Approved 9/28/12 2012
- Toggle 1 FDA Dexcom, Inc., Premarket Approval of Dexcom G4 PLATINUM Continuous Glucose Monitoring System P120005, Approved 10/5/12 2012