Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Global Reach
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Disaster & Emergency Planning,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1363 Department of Defense and Further Additional Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1473 Department of Defense and Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.J.RES.44 Further Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011 H.J.RES.48 Additional Continuing Appropriations Amendments, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 39 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Global Reach" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Global Reach
- Toggle 5 OCC Volcker Rule - Prohibition on Proprietary Trading and Certain Relationships with Hedge Funds and Private Equity Funds 2011
- Toggle 4 DOT Order Soliciting Small Community Grant Proposals 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA None Unknown
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 BSEE AA02 - Increased Safety Measures for Energy Development on the Outer Continental Shelf 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Lifecycle Greenhouse Gas Analyses of New Pathways Under the Renewable Fuels Standard Program 2011
- Toggle 2 TREAS Public Input on the Report to Congress on the U.S. and Global Reinsurance Market 2012
- Toggle 2 FDA Investigate the 3M Corporation and its Conduct in the Baclite Clinical Trail "A Covered Clinical Study" 2011
- Toggle 2 FMCSA Pilot Program on NAFTA Long-Haul Trucking Provisions 2011
- Toggle 2 TREAS Public Input on the Report to Congress on How to Modernize and Improve the System of Insurance Regulation in the United States 2011