Glass Packaging Institute
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Glass Packaging Institute
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1236 Small BREW Act H.R.1675 Brewers Excise and Economic Relief Act of 2011 S.534 Brewer's Employment and Excise Relief Act of 2011 S.1144 Soda Ash Competition Act S.1000 Energy Savings and Industrial Competitiveness Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Glass Packaging Institute" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Glass Packaging Institute
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Glass Packaging Institute
- Toggle 1 EPA Revision to the South Coast Air Quality Management District Portion of the California State Implementation Plan, South Coast Rule 1315 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Sustainable Financing of Recycling: Dialogue Report on Consumer Packaging 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA's Role and Responsibilities in Measuring Sustainable Management of Materials and Municipal Solid Waste (MSW), Recycling, and Source Reduction in the U.S. 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA Representative Edward J. Markey; Filing of Food Additive Petition to no Longer Provide for the Use of Bisphenol A (BPA) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Partial Approval and Partial Disapproval of Air Quality Implementation Plans; California; San Joaquin Valley; Reasonably Available Control Technology for Ozone 2011