Gila River Indian Community
The Gila River Indian Community is an Indian reservation in the U.S. state of Arizona, lying adjacent to the south side of the city of Phoenix, within the Phoenix Metropolitan Area in Pinal and Maricopa Counties. It was established in 1859, and formally established by Congress in 1939. The Community is home for members of both the Akimel O’odham (Pima) and the Pee-Posh (Maricopa) tribes.
Campaign Finance$427,455 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Gila River Indian Community
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3266 H.R.3605 Educator Expense Deduction Act of 2007 H.R.4577 Student Visa Security Improvement Act H.R.5680 S.1721 S.2831 Federal Trade Commission Reauthorization Act of 2008 S.578 Protecting Children's Health in Schools Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 30 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Gila River Indian Community" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Gila River Indian Community
- Toggle 30 EPA Notice of Proposed Rule for the Gila River Indian Community Tribal Implementation Plan (TIP) 2007
- Toggle 10 EPA Area Designations for the 2006 24-Hour PM 2.5 National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) 2007
- Toggle 10 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Ozone Standards 2008
- Toggle 3 FWS Sonoran Desert Area Bald Eagle 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards for Particulate Matter 2007
- Toggle 2 FWS Revised Definitions for ESA Section 7 Consultations; 50 CFR Part 402 2008
- Toggle 2 EPA Pulp and Paper Sector Rule 2007
- Toggle 1 IHS Geographic Composition of the Contract Health Service Delivery Areas (CHSDA) and Service Delivery Areas (SDA) of the Indian Health Service 2007
- Toggle 1 EPA EPA Tentative Determination To Approve RD&D Request for the Salt River Landfill; Proposed Finding of No Adverse Effect Under NHPA 2008
- Toggle 1 FAA U.S. DOT/FAA - Notice of Proposed Amendment to Policy Statement 2008
Federal Spending7 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Gila River Indian Community||2008||Bureau Of Reclamation||Fiscal Year 2008 Annual Funding Agreement||$8,636,258|
|Gila River Indian Community||2008||Bureau Of Reclamation||Fiscal Year 2008 Annual Funding Agreement||$3,853,742|
|Gila River Indian Community||2007||Bureau Of Reclamation||FY-07 Annual Funding Agreement||$3,200,000|
|Gila River Indian Community||2008||Bureau Of Reclamation||Fiscal Year 2008 Annual Funding Agreement||$3,100,000|
|Gila River Indian Community||2008||Indian Health Service||SPECIAL DIABETES PROGRAMS FOR INDIANS||$1,959,194|
|Gila River Indian Community||2007||Indian Health Service||SPECIAL DIABETES PROGRAMS FOR INDIANS||$1,959,194|
|Gila River Indian Community||2008||Bureau Of Indian Affairs||Tribal Government/Self-Governance Compacts (TPA)||$1,150,174|
Advisory Committees1 person on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Gila River Indian Community" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Labor 1 person on 1 committee