Gila County, AZ
Campaign Finance$5,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Gila County, AZ
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Natural Resources,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Roads & Highways
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1195 SAFETEA-LU Technical Corrections Act of 2008 H.R.1195 Mark Twain Commemorative Coin Act H.R.2643 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1696 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.2996 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.3288 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.5386 Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 44 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Gila County, AZ" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Gila County, AZ
- Toggle 4 EPA Integrated Science Assessment for Lead (Pb) 2011
- Toggle 3 FWS Revised critical habitat for southwestern willow flycatcher 2011
- Toggle 3 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Lead Standards 2009
- Toggle 3 EPA National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System Permit Regulation and Effluent Limitations Guidelines and Standards for Concentrated Animal Feeding Operations (CAFOs). 2002
- Toggle 3 FWS Designation of Critical Habitat for the Chiricahua Leopard Frog 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Preliminary 2010 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2008
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 EPA CA: South Coast FINAL 2007 Air Quality Management Plan 2009
- Toggle 1 HUD FR–5648–N–01 Proposed Fair Market Rents for the Housing Choice Voucher Program and Moderate Rehabilitation Single Room Occupancy Program Fiscal Year 2013 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Approval NSR SJV APCD Rules 2020, 2201 & 2530. 2010