- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's February 22, 2011 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of GenOn Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount GenOn Energy $1,900,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Clean Air & Water,
- Homeland Security,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4273 Resolving Environmental and Grid Reliability Conflicts Act of 2012 H.R.2273 Coal Residuals Reuse and Management Act H.R.910 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.2401 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 H.R.1573 To facilitate implementation of title VII of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, promote regulatory coordination, and avoid market disruption. H.R.2682 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2012 S.482 Energy Tax Prevention Act of 2011 H.R.1705 Transparency in Regulatory Analysis of Impacts on the Nation Act of 2011 S.1342 Grid Cyber Security Act H.R.2354 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 38 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "GenOn Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for GenOn Energy
- Toggle 11 EPA Response to the Section 126 Petitions From New Jersey submitted May 12, 2010 and September 13, 2010 2011
- Toggle 5 EPA Standards of Performance for Fossil-Fuel-Fired, Electric Utility, Industrial-Commercial-Institutional, and Small Industrial-Commercial-Institutional Steam Generating Unit 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2010 SO2 Standards 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Maryland- Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Pennsylvania- Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2012
- Toggle 1 OSM Pennsylvania Regulatory Program (PA-161-FOR) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Proposed Settlement Agreement in EnerNOC, et al v. EPA, No. 10-1090 (D.C. Cir.) and EnerNOC, et al v. EPA, No. 10-1336 (D.C. Cir.). 2011
- Toggle 1 FTC Granting of Early Termination of Waiting Period under Premerger Notification Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 FERC Amended Reliability Technical Conference Agenda 2011
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: The NASDAQ Stock Market LLC 2012