General Aviation Manufacturers Assn
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2010 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q3 2013. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of General Aviation Manufacturers Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount General Aviation Manufacturers Assn $945,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Homeland Security,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.915 FAA Reauthorization Act of 2009 H.R.1586 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.4714 National Transportation Safety Board Reauthorization Act of 2010 H.R.5297 Small Business Jobs and Credit Act of 2010 S.1451 FAA Air Transportation Modernization and Safety Improvement Act H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 H.R.5503 Securing Protections for the Injured from Limitations on Liability Act H.R.5629 Oil Spill Accountability and Environmental Protection Act of 2010 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.384 TARP Reform and Accountability Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 24 dockets; Submitted to 12 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "General Aviation Manufacturers Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for General Aviation Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 3 FAA Safety Management System - Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 2 FAA New Pilot Certification Requirements for Air Carrier Operations 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Marking Meteorologicial Evaluation Towers 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Airplane and Engine Certification Requirements in Supercooled Large Drop, Mixed Phase, and Ice Crystal Icing Conditions 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA New York North Shore Route 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA) - Exemption/Rulemaking 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA Proposed Legal Interpretation on 14 CFR Part 39 2010
- Toggle 1 TSA Reporting of Security Issues 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA Airworthiness Standards; Rotor Overspeed Requirements (NPRM) 2010
- Toggle 1 FAA Part 23, Certification of Turbojets 2009
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for General Aviation Manufacturers Assn
- Toggle 15 EPA Control of Air Pollution From Aircraft and Aircraft Engines; Emissions Standards and Test Procedures 2010
- Toggle 11 DOT Future of Aviation Advisory Committee 2010
- Toggle 7 FAA Part 23, Certification of Turbojets 2009
- Toggle 6 FAA Safety Management System - Request for Comments 2009
- Toggle 5 FAA Airplane and Engine Certification Requirements in Supercooled Large Drop, Mixed Phase, and Ice Crystal Icing Conditions 2010
- Toggle 4 FAA New Pilot Certification Requirements for Air Carrier Operations 2010
- Toggle 4 FAA New York North Shore Route 2010
- Toggle 3 FAA Proposed Legal Interpretation on 14 CFR Part 39 2010
- Toggle 3 FAA Harmonization of Airworthiness Standards for Transport Category Airplanes – Proof of Compliance, Takeoff Rotation Speeds, Static Lateral-Directional Stability, and Speed Increase and Recovery Characteristics 2010
- Toggle 2 FAA General Aviation Manufacturers Association (GAMA) - Exemption/Rulemaking 2009