GE Transportation Systems
Campaign Finance$27,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of GE Transportation Systems
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Labor, Antitrust & Workplace,
- Roads & Highways
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3288 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2010 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.5850 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2011 S.3644 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.2847 Department of Commerce Appropriations Act, 2010 S.1596 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.5972 Department of Transportation Appropriations Act, 2013 S.1813 MAP-21 S.2322 Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2013 H.R.7 Sportfishing and Recreational Boating Safety Act of 2012
RegulationsMentioned in 38 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "GE Transportation Systems" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for GE Transportation Systems
- Toggle 7 FRA U.S. DOT/FRA - Notice of Proposed Rulemaking 2001
- Toggle 4 NHTSA Notice of Intent to Prepare an Environmental Impact Statement for New Corporate Average Fuel Economy Standards 2008
- Toggle 4 FRA Portland & Western Railroad – Positive Train Control Plans 2010
- Toggle 3 FRA Use of Locomotive Horns and Grade Crossings 1999
- Toggle 3 EPA VOC and NOx RACT Determinations for Eleven Individual Sources 2005
- Toggle 3 FRA Amtrak - Positive Train Control Plans 2010
- Toggle 2 EPA Control of Emissions from New Locomotive Engines and New Marine Compression-ignition Engines less than 30-liters per Cylinder 2003
- Toggle 2 FRA National Railroad Passenger Corporation (Amtrak) - Waiver Petition 2002
- Toggle 2 FRA Draft Environmental Impact Statement on Effects of Locomotive Horn Rulemaking 1999
- Toggle 2 FRA Long Island Rail Road - Positive Train Control Plans 2010