GE Inspection Technologies
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of GE Inspection Technologies
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Health Issues,
- Roads & Highways
RegulationsMentioned in 6 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "GE Inspection Technologies" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for GE Inspection Technologies
- Toggle 2 FAA 2009-NM-015-AD Lockheed Martin Corporation/Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Company Model 382, 382B, 382E, 382F, 382G Airplanes 2009
- Toggle 2 DOT Carlsbad-Palomar Airlines, Inc. - Certificate - Scheduled Interstate Air Transportation 2010
- Toggle 1 NRC Potential Changes to Radiation Protection Regulations; Solicitation of Public Comment 2009
- Toggle 1 FAA General Electric Company Turbofan Engines 2012
- Toggle 1 DOT Carlsbad-Palomar Airlines, Inc. - Certificate - Foreign Air Transportation 2010
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Gasitech Industries - Gas - Handelsgesellchaft mbH - Permit to Transport Hazardous Materials 2009