Campaign Finance$36,201 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of GE Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Science & Technology,
- Environment & Superfund,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.1462 American Clean Energy Leadership Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009 S.20 Clean Energy Standard Act of 2010 S.3464 Practical Energy and Climate Plan Act of 2010 H.R.1424 Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007 H.R.3029 H.R.6049 Energy and Tax Extenders Act of 2008 S.3813 Renewable Electricity Promotion Act of 2010 H.R.6 Energy Independence and Security Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 161 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "GE Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for GE Energy
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Pipeline Integrity Management of Natural Gas In High Consequence Areas 2000
- Toggle 1 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 1 USTR IMPORT STATISTICS RELATING TO COMPETITIVE NEED LIMITATIONS (CNLs); INVITATION FOR PUBLIC COMMENT ON CNL WAIVERS SUBJECT TO POTENTIAL REVOCATION BASED ON NEW STATUTORY THRESHOLDS, POSSIBLE DE MINIMIS WAIVERS, AND PRODUCT REDESIGNATIONS FOR THE 2008 ANNUAL REVIEW 2009
- Toggle 1 PHMSA GE Electric Energy Rentals - Emergency Exemption - Transport Used Refrigerating Machines containing a Group A1 Refrigerant 1999
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for GE Energy
- Toggle 29 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 26 EERE Energy Conservation Standards for Distribution Transformers 2010
- Toggle 23 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 20 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 15 EPA HAZARDOUS AND SOLID WASTE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM; IDENTIFICATION AND LISTING OF SPECIAL WASTES; DISPOSAL OF COAL COMBUSTION RESIDUALS FROM ELECTRIC UTILITIES 2009
- Toggle 14 EPA Underground Injection Control (UIC) Program: Federal Requirements for Class VI Injection Wells for the Geologic Sequestration of Carbon Dioxide - Proposed Rule 2008
- Toggle 14 EPA North Dakota Regional Haze State Implementation Plan 2010
- Toggle 11 DOT 2005/2006 U.S.-China Air Services Case and Designations 2004
- Toggle 10 EPA Method for Measurement of Filterable PM10 and PM2.5 and Measurement of Condensable Particulate Matter Emissions from Stationary Sources 2008
- Toggle 9 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
Advisory Committees4 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.