Campaign Finance$505,480 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of GE Capital
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Consumer Product Safety,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Economics & Econ Development
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2779 To exempt inter-affiliate swaps from certain regulatory requirements put in place by the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act. H.R.2682 Business Risk Mitigation and Price Stabilization Act of 2012 H.R.4173 Wall Street Transparency and Accountability Act of 2010 S.3480 A bill to provide end user exemptions from certain provisions of the Commodity Exchange Act and the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. H.R.8 Job Protection and Recession Prevention Act of 2012 S.3217 Private Fund Investment Advisers Registration Act of 2010
RegulationsMentioned in 132 dockets; Submitted to 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "GE Capital" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for GE Capital
- Toggle 1 FSOC Authority To Require Supervision and Regulation of Certain Nonbank Financial Companies 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA Re-registration and Renewal of Aircraft Registration 2008
- Toggle 1 EERE Alternative Fuel Transportation Program; Private and Local Govt Fleet Determination 2007
- Toggle 1 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part II): Standardized Approach for Risk-weighted Assets; Market Discipline and Disclosure Requirements 2012
- Toggle 1 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part I): Regulatory Capital, Minimum Regulatory Capital Ratios, Capital Adequacy, Transition Provisions 2012
- Toggle 1 FRA Training Standards for Railroad Employees 2009
- Toggle 1 OCC Regulatory Capital Rules (Part III): Advanced Approaches Risk-based Capital Rules; Market Risk Capital Rule 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for GE Capital
- Toggle 14 EPA Criteria and Standards for Cooling Water Intake Structures 2008
- Toggle 11 EPA Rulemaking for the Steam Electric Power Generating Effluent Limitations Guidelines 2009
- Toggle 9 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 7 DOT Planet Service, Inc. - Disclaimer of Jurisdiction or Exemption 1998
- Toggle 6 DOT British Airways, PLC - Acquisition of a Significant Equity Interest in USAIR 2006
- Toggle 4 FAA In the Matter of Stambaugh's Air Service, Inc. - Complaint - CP99WP0032 1999
- Toggle 4 CMS Home Health Prospective Payment System Refinements and Rate Update for CY 2011 2010
- Toggle 4 EPA Preliminary 2008 Effluent Guidelines Program Plan 2006
- Toggle 4 DOT Atlas Air Worldwide Holdings, Inc., Airline Acquisition Corp I, Atlas Air, Inc. and Polar Air Cargo, Inc. - Certificate - Transfer of Route and Related Authority 2001
- Toggle 4 FAA In the Matter of SimuFlite Training Internaional - Complaint - CP00SW0047 2000
Federal Spending1 loan
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
|Ge Capital Corp.||2007||Export-Import Bank Of The U.S.||EXPORT GUARANTEED/INSURED LOANS||$4,500,000|
Advisory Committees6 people on 5 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "GE Capital" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Small Business Administration 2 people on 2 committees
- Toggle Surface Transportation Board 2 people on 1 committee
- Toggle Export-Import Bank of the United States 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Department of the Treasury 1 person on 1 committee