Campaign Finance$25,189 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of GE Aviation
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Aviation, Airlines & Airports,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Foreign Relations,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1540 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 S.981 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2219 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1253 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 H.R.2608 Small Business Program Extension and Reform Act of 2011 H.R.5856 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2013 S.365 Budget Control Act of 2011 H.R.2017 Continuing Appropriations Act, 2012 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013 H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 61 dockets; Submitted to 13 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "GE Aviation" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for GE Aviation
- Toggle 1 FAA Proposed Provision of Navigation Services for the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) Transition to Performance-Based Navigation (PPN) 2011
- Toggle 1 FAA 2012-NE-37-AD - General Electric Company Turbofan Engines 2012
- Toggle 1 DOS Amendment to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations: Registration and Licensing of Brokers, Brokering Activities, and Related Provisions 2011
- Toggle 1 BIS Bureau of Industry and Security: Retrospective Regulatory Review Under E.O. 13563 2011
- Toggle 1 NTSB Plan for Retrospective Analysis of Existing Rules 2012
- Toggle 1 EIB Notice of application for final commitment for a long-term loan or financial guarantee in excess of $100 million that will be used to support the export of commerical aircraft to the United Arab Emirates - AP087436. 2012
- Toggle 1 BIS Request for Comments on the Feasibility of Enumerating "Specially Designed" Components: Advanced notice of proposed rulemaking 2012
- Toggle 1 DOS Department of State - Export Control Reform Transition Plan - Policy Statement 2012
- Toggle 1 FAA General Electric Company Turbofan Engines 1999-NE-24-AD 2012
- Toggle 1 BIS Revisions to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Control of Military Electronic Equipment and Related Items the President Determines No Longer Warrant Control Under the United States Munitions List (USML) 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for GE Aviation
- Toggle 4 FAA 2012-NM-054-AD The Boeing Company Model 777‑200, ‑200LR, ‑300, and ‑300ER series airplanes 2012
- Toggle 4 FAA General Electric Company Turbofan Engines 1999-NE-24-AD 2012
- Toggle 3 FAA 2011-NE-09-AD - General Electric Company Turbofan Engines 2011
- Toggle 3 FAA 2011-NM-XXX-AD Airworthiness Directive 2011
- Toggle 3 FAA General Electric Aviation - Exemption/Petition 2011
- Toggle 3 FAA General Electric Company GE90-110B1 and GE90-115B Turbofan Engines 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA 2011-NE-01-AD - Dowty Propellers Type R212/4-30-4/22 and R251/4-30-4/49 Propeller Assemblies 2011
- Toggle 2 DOS International Traffic in Arms Regulations: Defense Services 2011
- Toggle 2 BIS Export Administration Regulations Control of Items that No Longer Warrant Control on the United States Munitions List 2011
- Toggle 2 FAA Proposed Provision of Navigation Services for the Next Generation Air Transportation System (NextGen) Transition to Performance-Based Navigation (PPN) 2011
Advisory Committees3 people on 3 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.