Gas Processors Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Gas Processors Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Gas Processors Assn $300,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2454 American Clean Energy And Security Act of 2009 S.275 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2011 S.2191 America's Climate Security Act of 2007 S.3856 Pipeline Transportation Safety Improvement Act of 2010 S.3036 Lieberman-Warner Climate Security Act of 2008 H.R.2998 American Clean Energy and Security Act of 2009 S.1733 Green Taxis Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 160 dockets; Submitted to 8 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Gas Processors Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Gas Processors Assn
- Toggle 3 OSHA PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT OF HIGHLY HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS 2006
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Gas Gathering Line Definition 1998
- Toggle 2 OSHA BENZENE 2006
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Prevention Thru People - Control Room Management 2007
- Toggle 1 Pipeline Safety: Public Workshop on Integrity Verification Process 2013
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Safety of Gas Transmission Pipelines 2011
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Excavation Damage Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 OSHA BENZENE 2006
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Gas Processors Assn
- Toggle 42 PHMSA Gas Gathering Line Definition 1998
- Toggle 36 EPA Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting 2008
- Toggle 35 EPA Technical Review of NSPS Subpart J 2007
- Toggle 34 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Sector -- New Source Performance Standards, National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants, and Control Techniques Guidelines 2010
- Toggle 26 EPA NESHAP for Existing Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines 2008
- Toggle 25 EPA Oil and Natural Gas Systems Greenhouse Gas Reporting Rule 2009
- Toggle 25 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Coal- and Oil-fired Electric Utility Steam Generating Units 2009
- Toggle 19 EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants for Industrial/ Commercial, and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters 2002
- Toggle 15 OSHA PROCESS SAFETY MANAGEMENT OF HIGHLY HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS 2006
- Toggle 14 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011