Garvey, Schubert & Barer
Campaign Finance$50,736 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Garvey, Schubert & Barer
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Quinault Indian Nation $110,000 Local Govt Coalition Renewable Energy $90,000 Marathon Oil $50,000 Transportation Intermediaries Assn $0
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Indian/Native American Affairs,
- Fuel, Gas & Oil
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title S.636 A bill to provide the Quileute Indian Tribe Tsunami and Flood Protection, and for other purposes. H.R.1162 To provide the Quileute Indian Tribe Tsunami and Flood Protection, and for other purposes. S.2146 Clean Energy Standard Act of 2012 H.R.756 To direct the Secretary of Transportation to prescribe standards for the maximum number of hours that an operator of a commercial motor vehicle may be reasonably detained by a shipper or receiver, and for other purposes. H.R.2357 Fighting Fraud in Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.1162 E-2 Nonimmigrant Investor Adjustment Act of 2009 H.R.4310 Military Construction Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2013
RegulationsMentioned in 4 dockets; Submitted to 2 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Garvey, Schubert & Barer" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Garvey, Schubert & Barer
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Garvey, Schubert & Barer
- Toggle 1 Implementation of the Shark Conservation Act of 2010 2012
- Toggle 1 FCC Radio Broadcasting Services Ehrenberg, First Mesa, et. al, AZ; Univision Radio License Corporation, KHOV-FM, Wickenburg, AZ 2012
- Toggle 1 IRS Allocation and Apportionment of Interest Expense 2012
- Toggle 1 CFPB Regulation Z Truth in Lending Act (TILA) 2011