Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Garmin
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
RegulationsMentioned in 38 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Garmin" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Garmin
- Toggle 6 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List All Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) as Endagered 2010
- Toggle 4 NHTSA NHTSA Distraction Plan 2010
- Toggle 4 FWS 14 Parrot Species 2009
- Toggle 2 NOAA Endangered and Threatened Wildlife and Plants: Listings for Two Distinct Population Segments of Atlantic Sturgeon (Acipenser oxyrinchus oxyrinchus) in the Southeast 2010
- Toggle 2 NHTSA Corporate Average Fuel Economy -- Model Years 2017-2025 2010
- Toggle 2 FDA Converged Communications and Health Care Devices Impact on Regulation; Public Meeting; Request for Comments 2010
- Toggle 2 PHMSA Hazardous Materials Revision to Requirements for the Transportation Lithium Batteries 2009
- Toggle 2 NOAA Response to a Petition to List 83 Coral Species Under the ESA 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NYSE Amex LLC 2010
- Toggle 1 SEC Self-Regulatory Organizations; Proposed Rule Changes: NYSE Arca, Inc. 2010
Advisory Committees20 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.