Campaign Finance$5,250 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Garmin
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.62 International Tax Competitiveness Act of 2011 H.R.2669 Stop Tax Haven Abuse Act S.1346 Stop Tax Haven Abuse Act S.1373 International Tax Competitiveness Act of 2011 S.1346 Crimes Against Humanity Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 357 dockets; Submitted to 4 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Garmin" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Garmin
- Toggle 1 FAA 2007-CE-063-AD 2007
- Toggle 1 SEC Comments on Pay Ratio Disclosure 2013
- Toggle 1 FAA GARMIN International Inc. - GTX 33, GTX 33D, GTX 330, and GTX 330D Mode S Transponder 2004
- Toggle 1 SEC Specialized Disclosures: Title XV Provisions of the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act 2010
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Garmin
- Toggle 88 FAA Washington D.C. Metropolitan Area Special Flight Rules Area 2004
- Toggle 21 FAA ADSB Out Performance Requirements to Support ATC 2007
- Toggle 10 USCG Long Range Aids to Navigation (LORAN) Program 2006
- Toggle 9 FWS Threatened Status for the Rufa Red Knot 2013
- Toggle 9 FWS Pygmy Rabbit 2007
- Toggle 6 FAA 2007-CE-063-AD 2007
- Toggle 6 FAA GARMIN International Inc. - GTX 33, GTX 33D, GTX 330, and GTX 330D Mode S Transponder 2004
- Toggle 6 EPA EPA/NHTSA Joint Rulemaking to Establish Light-duty Vehicle GHG Emissions Standards and CAFE Standards for Model Year 2017 and Later 2010
- Toggle 6 FAA In the Matter of Heloair, Inc. 2012
- Toggle 6 FWS 90-Day Finding on a Petition To List All Chimpanzees (Pan troglodytes) as Endagered 2010
Advisory Committees20 people on 1 committee
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.