Garden State Seafood Assn
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Garden State Seafood Assn
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Marine, Boats & Fisheries
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.2112 Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2012 S.1916 Fishery Science Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2841 Provider Tax Administrative Simplification Act of 2011 H.R.2304 Fishery Science Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2838 Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2011 H.R.2840 Commercial Vessel Discharges Reform Act of 2011 S.3332 Vessel Incidental Discharge Act H.R.1 Full-Year Continuing Appropriations Act, 2011 H.R.594 Coastal Jobs Creation Act of 2011 H.R.1013 Strengthen Fisheries Management in New England Act of 2011
RegulationsMentioned in 27 dockets; Submitted to 20 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Garden State Seafood Assn" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Garden State Seafood Assn
- Toggle 2 NOAA 2013 Monkfish Emergency Action 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA 2012 Specifications for the Atlantic Mackerel, Squid, and Butterfish Fisheries 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Revision of the National Standard 1 Guidelines 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Implementation of the Shark Conservation Act of 2010 2012
- Toggle 1 NOAA Notice of availability and request for comments on draft 2011 marine mammal stock assessment reports 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Framework Adjustment 1 to the Northeast Skate Complex Fishery Management Plan 2011
- Toggle 1 BOEM Commercial Leasing for Wind Power on the Outer Continental Shelf (OCS) Offshore New Jersey – Call for Information and Nominations 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Notice of Availability of Draft Policy for Public Comment: Distinguishing Serious from Non-serious Injuries to Marine Mammals 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA Atlantic highly migratory species; Atlantic bluefin tuna quota quotas and Atlantic tuna fisheries management measures 2011
- Toggle 1 NOAA List of Fisheries for 2012 2011
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Garden State Seafood Assn
- Toggle 5 NOAA 2012 Specifications for the Atlantic Mackerel, Squid, and Butterfish Fisheries 2011
- Toggle 4 EPA NPDES - Reissuance of the Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Vessels (VGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Framework Adjustment 6 to the Atlantic Mackerel, Squid, and Butterfish Fishery Management Plan 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA List of Fisheries for 2012 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Confidentiality of Information; Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Reauthorization Act 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA NPDES - Small Vessel General Permit for Discharges Incidental to the Normal Operation of Small Vessels (sVGP) 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Mid_Atlantic Fishery Management Council Omnibus Amendment to Implement Annual Catch Limits (ACLs) and Accountability Measures (AMs) 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Atlantic Mackerel, Squid, and Butterfish 2013 Specifications and Management Measures 2012
- Toggle 2 NOAA Amendment 11 to the Atlantic Mackerel, Squid, and Butterfish Fishery Management Plan 2011
- Toggle 2 NOAA Notice of availability and request for comments on draft 2011 marine mammal stock assessment reports 2011