Campaign Finance$4,500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by Gage LLC
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount VeriSign Inc $835,000 Intrado Inc $740,000 Terrestar Networks $610,000 American Quarter Horse Assn $400,000 San Luis & Delta Mendota Water Authority $322,000 Expedia Inc $320,000 MSE Inc $312,000 Silk Way Holding $295,000 Motley Rice LLC $282,000 Adara Networks $270,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Natural Resources,
- Radio & TV Broadcasting,
- Science & Technology,
- Health Issues,
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.503 Prevention of Equine Cruelty Act of 2009 S.727 Prevention of Equine Cruelty Act of 2009 S.311 (Unknown) H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.3403 NET 911 Improvement Act of 2008 H.R.6598 Prevention of Equine Cruelty Act of 2008 S.428 IP-Enabled Voice Communications and Public Safety Act of 2007 S.911 Conquer Childhood Cancer Act of 2007 S.1063 IP-Enabled Voice Communications and Public Safety Act of 2005 H.R.5252 Communications Opportunity, Promotion, and Enhancement Act of 2006