Futuregen Industrial Alliance
Some of this data may be out of date
State influence data from the National Institute on Money in State Politics changed in format and availability during the 2013-2014 election cycle. While we work to integrate their new style of data release, state-level campaign finance data for the 2014 cycle and beyond will be unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience, but heartily recommend trying out their snazzy new site at FollowTheMoney.org!
Campaign Finance$500 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Futuregen Industrial Alliance
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Copyright, Patent & Trademark,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.4279 Prioritizing Resources and Organization for Intellectual Property Act of 2008 H.R.1 Implementing the 9/11 Commission Recommendations Act of 2007 H.R.1 American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.2764 Executive Office of the President Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1751 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 9 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Futuregen Industrial Alliance" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Futuregen Industrial Alliance
- Toggle 8 EPA Underground Injection Control (UIC) Program: Federal Requirements for Class VI Injection Wells for the Geologic Sequestration of Carbon Dioxide - Proposed Rule 2008
- Toggle 4 EPA Standards of Performance for Greenhouse Gas Emissions for New Stationary Sources: Electric Utility Generating Units 2013
- Toggle 3 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2009
- Toggle 2 EPA Greenhouse Gas New Source Performance Standard for Electric Generating Units 2011
- Toggle 1 EPA Petition to List Coal Mines as a Source Category and to Regulate Air Emissions from Coal Mines under Clean Air Act Section 111 2013
- Toggle 1 EPA Review of the National Ambient Air Quality Standards (NAAQS) for Particulate Matter (PM) 2001
- Toggle 1 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2013
- Toggle 1 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2014
- Toggle 1 ED National Assessment Governing Board; Meeting 2006
Federal Spending2 grants
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Futuregen Industrial Alliance||2006||Energy, Department Of||FUTUREGEN - A SEQUESTRATION AND HYDROGEN RESEARCH INITIATIVE||$6,952,770|
|Futuregen Industrial Alliance||2007||Energy, Department Of||FUTUREGEN - A SEQUESTRATION AND HYDROGEN RESEARCH INITIATIVE||$3,230,500|