Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Fundamental Physics
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Fed Budget & Appropriations
RegulationsMentioned in 7 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fundamental Physics" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fundamental Physics
- Toggle 3 NHTSA Environmental Impact Statement for Corporate Average Fuel Economy (CAFE)Standards, Model Years 2017-2025 2011
- Toggle 2 DOE This docket contains Federal Register Notices from the DOE FDMS Sandbox. 2012
- Toggle 2 EPA Control of Air Pollution From New Motor Vehicles: Tier 3 Motor Vehicle Emission and Fuel Standards 2011
- Toggle 1 FMCSA ESC - In the Matter of Wildfire 'n Ice Farm dba Coop's Custom Transport - Petition for Reconsideration 2011
- Toggle 1 NHTSA Notice of Public Hearing for Synder Computer Systems, Inc. (Wildfire) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Information Collection Request: Pesticide Spray Drift Reduction Technologies 2012
- Toggle 1 PHMSA Pipeline Safety: Periodic Updates of Regulatory References to Technical Standards and Miscellaneous Amendments 2011