Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2008 filing.
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Standardized Donation Informationcovers roughly through Q4 2012. may lag behind FEC section above, as donors and industries are identified by hand.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of FuelCell Energy
Names of Lobbyists
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1585 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008 H.R.2641 Energy and Water Development and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008 S.1547 National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008 S.1751 Energy and Water Development Appropriations Act, 2008 H.R.3222 Department of Defense Appropriations Act, 2008
RegulationsMentioned in 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "FuelCell Energy" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for FuelCell Energy
- Toggle 1 EPA South Coast Rule 1110.2 - Gaseous and Liquid Fueled Internal Combustion Engines, submitted May 20, 2008. 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Notice of Proposed Rulemaking - Identification of Non-Hazardous Secondary Materials That Are Solid Waste 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Advanced Notice of Proposed Rulemaking for Greenhouse Gases Under the Clean Air Act 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA Waste Energy Recovery Registry 2008
- Toggle 1 EPA NESHAP for Existing Reciprocating Internal Combustion Engines 2008
|2008||$3,200,000||FuelCell Energy: Advanced Tactical Computer Science & Sensor Technology -- 1 Megawatt Molten Carbonate Fuel Cell Demonstrator at 29 Palms|
Military Engineering Advanced Technology -- Defense Applications of Carbonate Cells
Federal Spending1 contract
Federal grants, contracts and loans are reported by federal agencies using the FPDS and FAADS systems. The data is made available to the public at USASpending.gov. Please note that the completeness and quality of the data varies greatly by agency.
Only grants, contracts and loans with amounts over $1 million are shown.
Because company names are not reported in a standardized manner, we cannot reliably determine the company receiving the contract or award. The results shown here are based on a search for the company name. Individual records may be missed or erroneously included because of name variations. For more information, please see our federal spending methodology page.
Note: Company names in federal spending data are not standardized. The table below is included only as a sample of what is available in the data and has not been reviewed for accuracy or completeness. To investigate the data further, use the links at the bottom of the table.
|Fuelcell Energy Incorporated||2007||U435CFE HIGH EFFICIENCY ELECTROCHEMICAL SEPARATOR FOR CO-PRODUCTION OF ELECTRICITY, HYDROGEN, AND HEAT FROM FCE'S DFC AND SOFC POWER PLANTS||$1,225,000|