F/S Capitol Consulting
Campaign Finance$0 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying Carried Out by F/S Capitol Consulting
Names of Lobbyists
Client Amount Covanta Energy Corp $300,000 American Assn of Classified School Empls $160,000 Louis Berger Group $90,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Energy & Nuclear Power,
- Environment & Superfund,
- Foreign Relations
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.873 Motorcoach Enhanced Safety Act of 2011 S.453 Motorcoach Enhanced Safety Act of 2011 H.R.66 Waste-to-Energy Technology Act of 2011 H.R.1648 Safe Schools Improvement Act of 2011 H.R.2948 Fix America's Schools Today (FAST) Act of 2011