Campaign Finance$84,977 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Frontier Communications
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Frontier Communications $1,385,000
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Radio & TV Broadcasting
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.1409 Employee Free Choice Act of 2009
RegulationsMentioned in 22 dockets; Submitted to 1 docket
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Frontier Communications" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Frontier Communications
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Frontier Communications
- Toggle 11 EPA None Unknown
- Toggle 9 2013 - Small Community Air Service Development Program 2013
- Toggle 2 DOT Solicitation of Proposals from Interested Communities 2002
- Toggle 2 EPA "State of Hawaii; Regional Haze Federal Implementation Plan" 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Clean Air Transport Rule 2009
- Toggle 1 FCC Support Amounts for Connect America Fund Phase One Incremental Support: Wireline Competition Bureau 2012
- Toggle 1 Connect America Fund: Developing a Unified Intercarrier Compensation Regime 2013
- Toggle 1 DOT Special Rules for Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (beyond-perimeter exemptions, i.e., service to another airport more than 1,250 miles away from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport) 2012
- Toggle 1 EPA Revisions to the Requirements for Transboundary Shipments of Wastes between OECD Countries and for Export Shipments of Spent Lead Acid Batteries 2005
- Toggle 1 EPA Air Quality Designations and Classifications for the 2008 Ozone Standards 2008
Advisory Committees2 people on 2 committees
Data is based on disclosures required by the Federal Advisory Committee Act (FACA). Matches are based on the occurrence of the company name in the committee member affiliation. Variations in company names may cause some matches to be missed.
The table shows only the top 10 agencies. To search and download raw records from the complete dataset see the FACA data section.
Table shows employees of "Frontier Communications" that sat on federal advisory committees.
- Toggle Department of Homeland Security 1 person on 1 committee
- Toggle Federal Communications Commission 1 person on 1 committee