Friends Of Democracy
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
Latest FEC Datacovers through committee's December 31, 2012 filing. independent expenditures updated daily.
Download all contributions to Friends Of Democracy Download all independent expenditures made by Friends Of Democracy
Summaryoverview of the committee's finances
- Total Raised:
- Total Spent:
- Cash on Hand:
Independent Expendituresmoney spent supporting or opposing a candidate
Candidate Support/Oppose Total Spent Charles BassOppose $434,953 Daniel E. LungrenOppose $337,216 Nan HayworthOppose $188,702 Ann Marie BuerkleOppose $170,932 James B. RenacciOppose $169,995 Francisco CansecoOppose $144,038 Mary Bono MackOppose $142,691 Sean P. DuffyOppose $132,821 Chip CravaackOppose $129,236 David RiveraOppose $86,832
Top Contributorstop donors giving over $100,000
Standardized Donation Informationfederal data covers roughly through Q2 2014
state-level data is not available in bulk for 2014. for current state data, browse http://followthemoney.org/
- PAC Color Block
- Organization's PAC(s)
- Employee Color Block
- Associated Individuals
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars
State vs. Federalin dollars