Fresenius Medical Care North America
Campaign Finance$1,177,977 Given
Figures are based on itemized contributions reported to the Federal Election Commission and state agencies. Please note that:
- contributions under $200 are not reported, and so are not included in totals.
- only contributions from individuals and organizations to candidates are included. Various accounting measures and more exotic contribution types are excluded.
- contributions are matched based on organization and recipient name reported within each election cycle. Contributions using an incorrect or non-standard version of the name may be missed.
- corporate name changes and mergers may cause figures to differ from those of the Center for Responsive Politics.
- organization totals include known subsidiaries of the organization.
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Republicans vs. Democratsin dollars. "Other" includes 3rd parties and organizations without official party affiliation.
State vs. Federalin dollars
Top PAC Recipients
- Employee Color Block
- PAC Color Block
Figures are based on lobbying activity reported to the Senate Office of Public Records. Reported dollar amounts are required to be accurate only to the nearest $20,000. For organizations whose primary business is lobbying, we display total income and top clients. For organizations that are not primarily lobbying firms, we display total amount spent on lobbying and top lobbying firms hired.
For more information, please see our lobbying methodology page.
Lobbying on Behalf of Fresenius Medical Care North America
Names of Lobbyists
Firm Hired Amount Fresenius Medical Care North America $18,372,640 Fresenius Medical Care North America $18,372,640
Most Frequently Disclosed Lobbying Issues
- Medicare & Medicaid,
- Health Issues,
- Government Issues,
- Fed Budget & Appropriations,
- Veterans Affairs,
- Medical Research & Clin Labs
Most Frequently Disclosed Bills
Bill No. Title H.R.3590 Service Members Home Ownership Tax Act of 2009 H.R.3200 America's Affordable Health Choices Act of 2009 H.R.6331 Medicare Improvements for Patients and Providers Act of 2008 H.R.976 Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007 S.1893 Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007 H.R.1193 Kidney Care Quality and Education Act of 2007 H.R.4213 Tax Extenders Act of 2009 H.R.4872 Health Care and Education Affordability Reconciliation Act of 2010 S.691 Kidney Care Quality and Education Act of 2007 H.R.3162 Children's Health and Medicare Protection Act of 2007
RegulationsMentioned in 49 dockets; Submitted to 5 dockets
All data is based on documents downloaded from Regulations.gov. The first table shows mentions: all documents that include the name of the company anywhere in the document or document metadata. The second table shows submissions: all documents where the submitter metadata included the company name. Each table shows the top 10 dockets, ranked by number of occurrences.
Matches are based on a search for the company name. Variations in the company name, such as acronyms, nicknames or alternate names may cause documents to be missed. The mention of a company name in a document may be incidental and does not necessarily indicate that the company has any relevance to the document. Company names that are common English words may erroneously match with text that is not referring to the company.
Not all agencies submit public comments to Regulations.gov. For a list of participating and non-participating agencies see here. Agencies that do submit to Regulations.gov have varying levels of accuracy and completeness.
Regulations and public comments can be downloaded in bulk here.
The tables show occurrences of "Fresenius Medical Care North America" in public comments on proposed federal regulations.
Documents Submitted by the Organization
View all submissions data for Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Toggle 1 IRS Witholding Under Internal Revenue Code Section 3402(t) 2008
- Toggle 1 FDA Declare that Calcium Acetate (calcium acetate) Oral Solution, 667 mg/5mL is suitable for submission as an ANDA 2008
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry Describing Product-Specific Bioequivalence Recommendations 2007
- Toggle 1 FDA Draft Guidance for Industry on Responding to Unsolicited Requests for Off-Label Information About Prescription Drugs and Medical Devices; Availability 2011
- Toggle 1 FDA ANDA 20-2820 by Cypress Pharmaceuticals Inc. Should Not be Approvable as an ANDA Unless the Conditions Specified in This Petition Are Satisfied 2012
Mentions in Document Text
View all mentions data for Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Toggle 6 CMS Medicare Program; Accountable Care Organizations and the Medicare Shared Saving Program 2010
- Toggle 4 FDA Food Labeling: Revision of Reference Values and Mandatory Nutrients; Extension of Comment Period 2008
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; Changes to the End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System for CY 2012, End-Stage Renal Disease Quality Incentive Program for PY 2013 and PY 2014; Ambulance Fee Schedule; and Durable Medical Equipment 2011
- Toggle 3 CMS Exchanges Part II--Standards Related to Essential Health Benefits; Health Insurance Issuer and Exchange Responsibilities with Respect to Actuarial Value, Quality, and Accreditation CMS-9980-P 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Medicare Program; End-Stage Renal Disease Prospective Payment System, Quality Incentive Program, and Bad Debt Reductions for all Medicare Providers 2012
- Toggle 3 FDA ANDA 20-2820 by Cypress Pharmaceuticals Inc. Should Not be Approvable as an ANDA Unless the Conditions Specified in This Petition Are Satisfied 2012
- Toggle 3 CMS Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule for Calendar Year 2007 2010
- Toggle 2 CMS Medicare Program; Revisions to Payment Policies Under the Physician Fee Schedule, DME Face-to-Face Encounters, Elimination of the Requirement for Termination of Non-Random Prepayment Complex Medical Review and Other Revisions to Part B for CY 2013 (CMS-1590-P) 2012
- Toggle 2 CMS Regulatory Provisions to Promote Program Efficiency, Transparency, and Burden Reduction 2011
- Toggle 2 CMS Reporting and Returning of Overpayments 2012